From our office in Aberdeen, Stonehaven and Peterhead as well as our operations in Shetland, we operate a very client focussed business, where trust and discretion are at the heart of everything we do. We will ensure that we understand your personal or business objectives and deliver solutions that are right for you.
Using a planning-based, consultative approach, we will:
- Focus on understanding what’s important to you
- Spend time to really understand your goals, your fears and your dreams
- Take a comprehensive, tailored approach in order to provide you with integrated financial solutions designed to achieve those goals
- Develop an asset allocation strategy consistent with your risk tolerance
- Effectively manage your investments using our distinctive approach to Investment management.
- Keep you informed of the latest financial news and any tax/legislative changes, which may affect your personal or business circumstances
- Regularly meet and review financial solutions to ensure that they continue to be “fit for purpose”
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.
"There are risks and costs to action. But they are far less than the long-range risks of comfortable inaction” – John F Kennedy