Practice Manager – Aberdeen
Buchan Wealth Management Ltd is an established Senior Partner Practice of St. James's Place Wealth Management. We offer a bespoke financial planning service to both personal clients and business owners. Advice is tailored to individual needs ensuring we meet client objectives.
We are currently looking for an experienced Practice Manager to join our team on a full time basis to be based in our Aberdeen Office.
Your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Organising Advisers diaries on week to week basis
- Contacting clients to arrange meetings with advisors
- Working alongside Client Relationship Manager assisting in CRM
- Answering calls and handling queries professionally
- Sorting and dealing with incoming post/emails in a timely and efficient manner
- Providing high quality and professional office hospitality to clients and visitors
- Be responsible for preparing for client meetings and ensuring that client information is recorded accurately
- Collating information from various sources and updating client details on the systems.
- Proactive monitoring and updating of tasks to ensure that they are dealt with in a timely manner
- Ensuring practice is adhering to data protection, regulatory compliance etc
- Manage team to ensure timeous and smooth process for client – working closely with paraplanners and advisors
- Plan and organise team/client events
- Undertake additional duties as necessary to meet the needs of the business
- Excellent Organisational and Communication skills
- Strong attention to details and high level of accuracy
- Computer literate including Microsoft Excel, Word Outlook.
- Experience using a CRM (Microsoft Dynamics/CURO) would be desirable
- Accounts, budget and invoice experience preferred
- Marketing experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and passionate about customer service
- It is essential that you are confident in dealing with staff, clients and third parties and can work with total discretion at all times
- Ability to adapt to meet deadlines and last minute changes
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate a previous track record of a similar role ideally within the financial services industry. You will possess a high level of competence and strong attention to detail with exceptional customer service skills. You will hold and clean driving license with access to own car as travel to cover new Stonehaven Office will be required.
In return you will benefit from working within a great team, a reputable business with a drive for success. We place employee values, development and engagement at the heart of our business. In addition to your basic salary we offer a company pension and benefits scheme, incentives/bonus and comprehensive training, support and continued development in the role.
For more information please contact Business Director, Elaine Clunie, on 01224 202426. To apply please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your previous experience and suitability for the role to Elaine Clunie.